Christmas Song Fingerstyle Tabs

:snowflake: Well, it’s almost that time of year. So I’ve got some Christmas songs to share in glorious GP5 Format! :christmas_tree: I tabbed these out a while back from a piano sheet music book. Some of the songs have more than one version I thought came out well. (Of course the tunings and capo positions are only recommended to play it in the key it was written for) :santa::guitar: :notes:

:snowflake: They’re all pretty easy so even beginner fingerstyle players shouldn’t have much trouble. However, if anyone happens to have tabs for more elaborate arrangements, please post them! ^u^

:snowflake: List of songs:

Away in a Manger
Deck the Halls (2 versions)
Good King Wenceslas (2 versions)
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Here Comes Santa Claus
Jingle Bells
Joy to the World
O Come All Ye Faithful
Silent Night
Up on the Housetop
We Three Kings of Orient Are
We Wish You A Merry Christmas (2 versions)

:snowman_with_snow: Christmas Songs Fingerstyle.zip (33.4 KB) :snowman:

P.S.: I was going to post these over in the Public Domain thread, but I just thought it’d be nice to have a separate Christmas tabs thread. :innocent:

*Edit: Fixed a note in “Here Comes Santa Claus” and re-upped the zip

Is there a small error in the here comes santa clause one? It sounds slightly incorrect to me (Measure 7). I really like away in the manger though, its a lovely arrangement! Ill have to save this for later

@Ttegdap: Good catch. I checked the book and that note had a sharp. So it should be a 4 instead of 3. I’ll update the zip up top. Thanks for noticing! :santa: