What do you guys think?

How do you like this new forum? I’d love to get your thoughts and opinions. It is a far more robust and feature heavy system than the old forum.

1 Like

Looks good man!

2 Likes

Thanks dude! :sunglasses:

It looks good to me, but the comic sans is a lil questionable.

1 Like

Haha, it’s actually not comic sans, but I know what you mean. Currently hoping someone with some graphic designs skills will step in and make it better :grin:

1 Like

Oh cool, it’s here! Let’s see how tabs will look posted :smiley_cat:

Track 1
     S S E  S S E  S S E  S S E    
E||--0-0-0--1-1-1--0-0-0---------||
B||----1----1------1------3-3-3--||
G||----2----2-2----0-0-0----0----||
D||----2----3----------2----0----||
A||----0----3------3-3-3----2----||
E||---------1-1-1-----------3----||

Edit: well darn lol I guess it still looks weird.
2nd Edit: Aha, the “pre” tags still work!

1 Like

E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E       E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E       E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E       E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E                                                      
B |-----------0----------------|-----------0----------------|-----------0----------------|-----------0----------------|
F#|--3-----3-----3-----3-------|--------3-----3-------------|--0-----3-----3-----3-------|--------3-----3-----3--0----|
D |-----2-----------2-----2----|-----2-----------2----------|-----1-----------1-----1----|-----1-----------1-----1----|
A |--0-------------------------|--3-----------------2--3----|--0-------------------------|--0-------------------------|
E |----------------------------|----------------------------|----------------------------|----------------------------|
B |----------------------------|----------------------------|----------------------------|----------------------------|

It seems using the ‘pre’ ‘/pre’ html tag works

1 Like

You can also use the Preformatted Text button (looks like < />)

Track 1
S S E S S E S S E S S E 
E||--0-0-0--1-1-1--0-0-0---------||
B||----1----1------1------3-3-3--||
G||----2----2-2----0-0-0----0----||
D||----2----3----------2----0----||
A||----0----3------3-3-3----2----||
E||---------1-1-1-----------3----||

I like it. It’s easy to navigate and there are a lot of options in the preferences. The badges are cool and the maaaassive selection of emojis is a big plus :heart_eyes_cat:

Now to try and think up some interesting topics to post…

1 Like

That’s nifty. It’ll come in handy.

Yep, now we just gotta start using it a lot :smiley:

It will also replace the requests section and private messages. And has a file uploading, so I can get rid of the old “personal file browser”. Not that that is needed nowadays anyway, since there is so much free file storage available.

I’d also like to know what you guys think about the categories. Should we add more or is what we have now good?

What about the tabs posted in the Public Domain and Non-Anime Film & TV threads which currently exist only in the file browser?

I will keep the files that have already been uploaded, but I won’t allow new uploads to it.

Similarly the old forum will stay open but in a “read only” state

Cool, no worries then :grinning:

“Looks goo-”
[notices comic sans on main page]
-1/10

Looks a tiny bit too bright for me, but it’s just personal taste and just need to get used to the changes tho =)
Good job!

1 Like

On a different note, is this supposed to replace the previous forum? Because to be perfectly honest I liked the general layout of that one better.

What did you like about that layout?